1. Data Collected by Alltham.
a. When you utilize the Website, Alltham may collect personally identifiable information that you provide to Alltham, such as your name, address, phone number, email addresses, photo or nickname. Alltham will ask you to create a password for your user account.
b. With your permission, Alltham may also access other profile and personal information from third-party websites. Such information may include passwords, usernames, profile pictures, and other such data that you have posted on third-party sites and websites.
c. The contents of any entry, if any, that you may post directly to the Website, including any text, images, photos, videos and audio, are stored and maintained on Alltham’s servers in order to publish these items and provide the Website. Your submitted content will be associated with your account.
d. Alltham’s systems may also associate personal information with your activities in the course of providing Website to you (such as pages you view or things you buy).
e. When you send email or other communication to Alltham, Alltham may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve Alltham’s Website.
f. Alltham uses certain user information to better understand how visitors use Alltham’s website. This information is commonly made available by web browsers and servers, and may include data about browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request.
2. Alltham’s Use of Data.
a. Alltham maintains and processes your personal information in order to provide your account and access.
b. Alltham uses your name and email address to notify you of updates that you have selected in "Settings", as well as other information.
c. Personal information will be used to allow you to share posts through a share button, but will not be saved or stored by Alltham.
d. Alltham stores passwords for third-party websites if it is required by that website to display the information on the Website. Alltham does this in order to provide the Website to you. Alltham does not store passwords for third-party sites when you provide them as part of contact information retrieval.
e. Alltham may also process personal information for: (1) fulfilling purchases; (2) sending you information related to your account or other websites; (3) auditing, research and analysis in order to maintains, protects and improves the Website; (4) ensuring the technical functioning of Alltham’s network; and (5) developing new websites.
f. To operate the Website, Alltham may make identifiable and anonymous information available to third parties in these limited circumstances: (1) with your express consent, (2) when Alltham has a good faith belief it is required by law to do so and only to the extent so required, (3) when Alltham has a good faith belief it is necessary to protect Alltham’s rights or property, or (4) to any successor or purchaser in a merger, acquisition, liquidation, dissolution or sale of assets. Your consent will not be required for disclosure in these cases, but Alltham will attempt to notify you, to the extent permitted by law to do so.
3. Sharing of Data with Trusted Partners. Unless you indicate otherwise in your user account’s "Settings", the information Alltham collects, as described above, may be shared with trusted partners in order to provide you with relevant advertising, offers or Websites. You can control whether Alltham shares personal data with partners in your user account’s “Settings”. California residents are legally entitled (at no charge and no more than once annually) to request information about how Alltham may have shared your information with others for direct marketing purposes. Should you desire such information, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Unaffiliated Third Parties. Despite Alltham’s policy against the sale or use of personal information without user consent, users should be aware that what they share on the Website may be discovered by third parties without the involvement of Alltham, including, without limitation, search engine crawlers and bots. Users should always take that into consideration whenever they share anything.
5. Unauthorized Minors. Alltham does not knowingly collect personal information from individuals under the age of 13. If you believe Alltham has inadvertently collected such information, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, so Alltham can promptly obtain parental consent or remove the information.
6. Security. Information collected by Alltham may be stored or processed on computers located in any country where Alltham does business. Alltham takes reasonable steps to secure your personally identifiable information against the unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. Alltham encrypts transmission of data on pages where you provide payment information. However, no security or encryption method can be guaranteed to protect information from hackers or human error.
7. Access to Data; Account Deletion. Alltham will remove personally identifiable information (such as your name, address, email or phone number) and other preferences associated with your account promptly after you delete your account. Alltham may retain other data indefinitely. Alltham takes reasonable steps to ensure that the personal information Alltham processes is accurate, complete, and current, but also depends on Alltham’s users to update or correct their personal information whenever necessary.
175 Strafford Avenue, Suite 1
Wayne, PA 19087